National Mentoring Program 2024
Becoming a mentee
Australia’s leading property mentoring program
Being mentored is one of the most valuable and effective development opportunities you can pursue. A relationship with a mentor is based on encouragement, constructive feedback, openness, mutual trust and respect. A willingness to learn and share can provide you with the essential knowledge to succeed, both professionally and personally.
- Work in property and want to develop their career (minimum two years’ experience).
- Have a commitment to personal learning and professional development.
- Have an interest in developing self-awareness and a positive approach.
- Have a track record of performance/achievement.
- Be well respected and earmarked for leadership.
Here are some of the primary benefits of participation in the Property Council’s mentoring program as a mentee:
Be a part of a dynamic Mentoring Program, built and delivered by leaders in your industry to develop your career and network.
Benefit from the reciprocity in mentoring.
Connect with a cohort of mentors across the country.
Application for the 2024 program is now open
From the beginning, we set out to deliver a program that wasn’t simply another industry mentoring program. The success of all participants, and in turn our industry, is our goal and the primary differences that ensure we are successful are:
• the Mentoring Program is open to all genders and career stages, and from the full breadth from our membership across Australia;
• the matching of mentees and mentors is achieved by using purpose built mentoring software and is based on application details
• we strive for a high calibre of mentors at senior management and executive level;
• one-on-one mentoring sessions are supported by a structured calendar of other networking and development opportunities
For your employer
As an industry mentoring program, we believe there are significant advantages over and above those of a workplace program, including:
- greater industry awareness and knowledge amongst participants
- exposure to a range of specific industry career pathways
- access to unique industry data and trends
- development of capacity within the property industry.
Start your mentee/mentoring applications today
Applications are open until Friday 15 December 2023.
- Mentee – Yes, the fee is $1,500+GST
- Mentor – No, there is no fee.
The program is only available to Property Council of Australia members. Please contact us today to learn more.
Applications open Monday 20 November and will close on Friday 15 December.
You cannot apply for future Mentoring Programs, but you can express your interest in receiving information about the next Mentoring Program by contacting us here.
If you’re not sure if you are a member, contact our team today.
No, the Mentoring Program is offered to Property Council of Australia members only. Prospective participants must be employed by an organisation that is a member of the Property Council of Australia at the time of applying. Find out more about becoming a member today
We ask all Mentoring Program participants to keep us updated with changes to employer and other contact details.