LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET UPDATE: LOGAN CITY COUNCIL
Logan City Council has handed down a $944.2 million 2020-21 budget.
The budget includes an average rate increase of 2.2 percent.
Other highlights from Logan City Council’s 2020-21 budget include:
- $1.6 million to provide further relief to those hardest hit by the COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to the $1.3m package in March.
- $119.1 million in essential water and wastewater infrastructure
- $100.5 million in local roads, drainage, footpaths and bridges
- $62.6 million on parks management and maintenance
- $39 million on waste management services
- $71.6 million on community infrastructure
- $2.6 million to implement the Jimboomba Park Master Plan
To view the full detail of Logan City Council’s 2020-21 budget, please click here.