Join us for the Property industry’s biggest Christmas party as we kick off the festive season and celebrate the year that was.
With Australian Comedian, Celia Pacquola.
BIGGER & BETTER After Party!!
Continue the festivities at this year’s Official After Party – the Property Council’s inaugural
Christmas Laneway Festival in Fish Lane.
Sponsored by Deloitte Real Estate and partnering with the Fox Hotel, this year we will celebrate throughout the afternoon at the industry’s biggest after party!
Enjoy drinks on us until 5:00pm, as well as live music and food well into the night.
The best part… entry is included as part of your Christmas Lunch registration.
2.45 – 5pm Drinks, live music and all that you love about previous year’s after parties
5pm ‘till late Stay on and enjoy all the Fox Hotel has to offer in Fish Lane
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN:
The Property Industry Foundation, your industry’s charity of choice, will be raising money and awareness for youth homelessness by running a raffle at the 2017 Annual Christmas Party that supports their charity partner, Act for Kids.
FOR JUST $50 A TICKET, YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN...
160,000 Hawaiian Miles, for travel on Hawaiian Airlines and 5 nights accommodation at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort in the Resorts’ Premier tower - THE Alii Ocean View Category – Double Occupancy.*
The prize terms and conditions:
• For Terms and Conditions please see www.hawaiianairlines.com.au/hawaiianmiles
• Miles can take up to 30 business days to be credited.
• Seats are subject to availability. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please call our Reservations department in Sydney between the hours of 0900 and 1700 to advise your winning certificate details on1300 661 339.
• Travel must be booked on Hawaiian Airlines operated flights only.
• Winner needs to be at least 18yrs of age.
• 80,000 miles is equivalent to 1 return coach super saver tickets from Australia to Honolulu. To see redemption table, please visit: http://hawaiianair.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2218/~/book-award-flights
• All taxes - including international and domestic transportation taxes, customs and inspection, safety/security and passenger movement charges are the responsibility of the prize winner.
• Visitors to the USA will need to apply for a Visa waiver via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to travelling to the United States. A fee will apply to new ESTA applications and renewals payable by credit or debit card at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
* The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Gift Certificate is valid from December 11, 2017 – December 10, 2018 (subject to availability and details on how to redeem the Gift certificate will be included on the Gift Certificate.)
Official After Party Sponsored By:
Official After Party Support Sponsor:
The Property Council of Australia is committed to an industry which leverages diversity to drive success. Please consider this when registering participants for this event.