A one-day course designed to help employees within the Professional Services sector gain a better understanding of their clients' businesses and drivers.
The aim of this course is to learn about property as an asset class in the context of capital market.
By the end of this course you will have a good understanding of the characteristics of property investment and the drivers of performance compared to other assets; features of public and private funding; consider risk and return; and a general understanding of tax & FIRB.
- An introduction to the capital markets
- Property as an asset class
- Public equity - the role of AREITs
- Unlisted capital - the role of funds
- Sources of debt financing
-Tax and FIRB - recent developments and updates
- Property from an investor's perspective
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is relevant for all professional service providers who would benefit from a general understanding of property investment. In particular:
- Property consultants, economists, valuers, accountants, actuaries, lawyers, and risk management consultants.