- Highly informed advocacy updates so you can understand how government decisions affect your business and our industry.
- Expert advocacy work on your behalf from our national and state teams, informed by our industry committees.
- Access to member rates when booking events and professional development courses.
- Access to Australia’s leading source of economic and property related data.
- Sponsorship and strategic marketing opportunities to promote your brand to the property industry.
- Ability to nominate in our Innovation and Excellence Awards.
- Industry leadership on diversity issues led by the Property Champions of Change.
- Access to our industry leading programs including:
The Property Council of Australia offers two types of memberships: Core and Associate.
Core membership is for companies that invest, develop, finance own or manage property either as its core business. The cost of membership is variable based on the market value of the property in each state. Benefits are available for all employees in the state the membership is held.
Associate membership is for those companies engaged in a profession or business associated with the property industry, such as planners and lawyers. The cost of membership depends on the total number of employees in the state of the membership applied. Benefits are available for all employees in the state the membership is held.
The Property Council of Australia provides corporate memberships for small companies, which is suitable for sole traders with a registered ABN.
The Property Council of Australia membership subscription runs in line with the financial year (1 July to June 30).
Membership benefits are available once your invoice has been paid.
If you have a national presence as an associate member, we recommend you take out membership in the states where you have a prescence. Speak to our team about tailoring a package for your organisation.
Membership renewal invoices are sent out to all financial members in early May, and payment is due 1 July.
Payment options include: EFT, BPAY and Credit Card (surcharges apply). Details of payment options are provided on your invoice.
Membership digital badges are your company’s official verification of your Property Council of Australia membership. These badges are easy to accept and can be shared across digital platforms.
If your company would like to claim your membership digital badge, please contact us.
You are welcome to subscribe to our mailing list and stay connected, please scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see a section to subscribe. Members can update their preferences in their member dashboard.
Please contact us and we will amend your account to ensure you have access to the member benefits.