STREAM, with its innovative Automated Waste Collection System (AWCS) ensures waste is streamlined, fuss-free and efficient. The process is simple. AWCS collects and transports garbage in a sealed, underground system directly to a central collection centre located away from inhabitants. Understanding each development is unique, our system can provide for customised solutions.
- Chutes feed waste into system;
- Storage section holds waste between transport cycles;
- Primary air inlet creates a high-speed air path in pipe network;
- Discharge valves open allowing waste into the active air path;
- Transport pipes form waste paths between storage chambers and Central Waste Handling Facility (CWHF);
- Outdoor load stations feed smaller waste quantities into system.
- Single point waste collections for Precinct developments;
- Eliminates Sulo bins outside developments;
- Maintains recyclables;
- Maintains clean environment without overflow;
- Facilitates waste to energy solutions;
- Easy installation of 400mm diameter steel pipe;
- Contains odour.
- Ultra Large Outdoor Waste Loading System: Integrated feeder unit where workers haul various bins to load station and tip garbage into system. Garbage is fed into underground vacuum pipes for transport to CWHF.
- Regular Public Outdoor Load Station (Litter Bin System): Each bin is connected to an underground waste transport pipe. When a bin has reached capacity, sensors activate the discharge valve, waste is sucked into underground pipes, to CWHF.
- Food Waste System: Manages food waste better than any AWCS in the world, proven to be compact, scalable and energy/cost-efficient. Captures food waste from kitchens, collects in containers or delivers to food waste treatment plants.
The NSW Member of the Month is a highly sought after sponsorship package that give’s companies exposure to the property industry through a variety of mediums. This package is perfect for new and existing members who are looking to advertise their business at an affordable rate.
Member of the Month sponsorship benefits include:
- Inclusion of a corporate banner ad hyperlinked to your company website in the wide-reaching NSW e-Newsletter.
- Your company will be featured on the Property Council of Australia website on the NSW Member of the Month landing page for the entire month of promotion.
- Your company logo will be included in the email signature of all NSW Commercial staff for the full promotion period.
- One Complimentary registration to a NSW Boardroom Lunch. This is an exclusive invitation-only event with a maximum of 20 people. The calibre of attendees is Senior managers and C-level Executives.
- One Complimentary registration to a NSW Business Lunch, seated on a reserved table with the NSW Membership Manager. Currently held at the Westin Hotel, NSW Business Lunches attract between 500-700 attendees per month.
To find out more information and to secure your booking, please contact Kiki Heffernan, NSW Membership Manager on 02 9033 1954 or email email@example.com.