National Retirement Living Awards - nominate your project today!
The National Retirement Living Awards recognise high achievement across all areas of the retirement living sector, by people and companies helping ensure senior Australians have an enjoyable retirement.
There are seven award categories in total, four of which celebrate great projects in our sector.
The four project-specific awards are:
- Award for Retirement Living Innovation
- nettletontribe Award for Design Excellence
- Keeley Green Interior Design Award for Best Refurbishment
- Wise Agency Award for Marketing Excellence
If you have a project you think will be suitable for one of these categories, check out the six tips below to get started on your submission.
Six tips to get you started!
- Project completion date. Check your project was completed by 31 December 2018.
- Are you a member? Only members of the Property Council of Australia are eligible to enter. Non-members of the Property Council of Australia may refer to our website for information on how to become a member.
- What is the criteria for each award category? Read the relevant award category criteria documents before starting your online submission.
- Collate all necessary assets before you start. High resolution images of your projects are required for all award categories, and the Innovation, Design Excellence and Best Refurbishment award categories require residential testimonials.
- Have your credit card ready! The fee is $770 (including GST) for each award category entered.
- Submission review and changes. Once you submit your entry, you can print, review and edit your submission up to 12 April 2019.
For more information please visit www.retirementlivingawards.com.au.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
Nominations close Friday 12 April 2019, so don’t delay! Start your nomination today!