To be placed on the waitlist pending further relaxations to restrictions by State Government, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you would like to register for the 1hr virtual livestream from 4.45pm, click here.
Your safety remains our number one priority, and we want you to feel confident
attending our face-to-face event. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19
situation and will continue to do so in the lead up to each event. To ensure
optimal health and sanitary conditions onsite at our events, safety measures in
line with government direction will be implemented on the day. These will include:
Join us for the return of face-to-face Property Council events.
- Gain first access to data and analytics.
- Find out what COVID-19 means for commercial property.
- Hear how landlords have responded to the lockdown challenge and what do they have in store as Queensland reopens.
- Learn what tenants want and how they are coping with the current uncertainty with changing workforce demands.
- Reconnect with your industry colleagues as we emerge from the COVID-19 crisis.
MAKE THE MOST OF FACE TO FACE
Our event format has been designed to give you a voice in this important conversation.
- Ask questions.
- Connect with industry colleagues – see their faces and join their conversations.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Your safety is our priority
The safety of our delegates, speakers and staff is the Property Council of Australia's top priority. There will be a range of protocols and enhanced hygiene measures implemented throughout the venue and event format to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests as outlined by the QLD Government. If you would like some more information on these regulations, please click here.
Download the COVIDSafe app here