Retail has been an example of a two-speed economy over the last two years. Supermarkets, such as Woolworths have demonstrated their ability to support Australia during the pandemic and have thrived, while other parts of the retail industry have been hit hard. As we emerge from lockdowns and look to rebuild the economy, join our esteemed industry experts to discover modern concepts and more:
- What are the lessons learnt for supermarket and retail?
- What does the new normal for look like through the recovery?
- Now that we have embraced the online world of e-commerce – how can we leverage to support and get people back into stores?
- In our new way of living, what will CBD’s look like and how do we entice people back to them?
- With the partnership between landlords and tenants now more important than ever, how can we continue to work together to get the best outcomes for both parties?
Outlook Series Sponsor
Important Event Information
The Property Council of Australia is a COVID safe organisation. The safety of our guests, speakers and staff is our top priority.
This event will be run in accordance with the current NSW Government health orders and all guests need to have had a minimum of two vaccine doses to attend.
If the government requirements change in advance of the event, we will contact you and update you about your attendance. If you are no longer able to attend because of vaccination or other requirements, please contact us before the event to discuss options.
If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, you are entitled to a full refund of your ticket price as per the cancellation policy
View our plan here.