PRESENTING FOR INFLUENCE
LEARN HOW TO BE A CONFIDENT PUBLIC SPEAKER
This course is ideal for: Anyone who wants to improve their presenting or speaking skills and grow their confiden e in speaking in public. Does your role require you to speak in public? Whether you’re at a conference, sales pitch, team or boardroom meeting, it pays to have some tips and tools on how to be better at it. Many people dread public speaking and avoid it at any cost, but if you don’t present at any given opportunity, you will miss out. Everyone knows that those who speak well are perceived to be more competent at their job, get paid more, and are seen as more influential.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN ONE DAY?
- Learn how to write and deliver highly effective presentations
- Learn invaluable tips and tricks on both content and delivery
- Get results and see a demonstrable shift in the way you present
- Transform not just the way you speak, but how you feel about speaking
WHAT TOPICS WILL WE COVER?
- Organising your message
- Using storytelling techniques
- Handling technical glitches
- Vocal projection
- Mastering humour
- Using body language
- Conquering nerves
- Building audience rapport
- Microphone technique
- Using speaker notes
- Memorisation techniques
- Delivering off-the-cuff presentations
- Speech templates and structures
WHO IS THIS COURSE BEST SUITED TOO?
- Anyone who wants to excel at speaking at job interviews, panels, Q&As and board meetings
- Managers who need to present to their team or influence stakeholders
- Anyone who wants to win new business and clinch the deal by being a better speaker
- If you struggle to be heard at meetings or presentations
- Speakers new to the industry wanting to gain confidence, or those who want to learn some new ‘tricks’ to add to their suite of tools