Negotiation is a dialogue between two or more people or parties, usually intended to reach an understanding, resolve a point of difference, or produce an agreement upon courses of action.
Being able to effectively negotiate is fundamental to working in property. This highly interactive course provides an exciting opportunity for developing, and trialling useful new skills to help
you become a more effective negotiator. Leaders who tell powerful stories influence, teach and inspire their teams effortlessly.
- Understand why and when we negotiate.
- Recognise the negotiation styles and tactics of others.
- Identify the position and power of various stakeholders.
- Recognise your own negotiation style and the implications of this.
- Negotiate more effectively to achieve better outcomes
MEET THE PRESENTER
|Property Council Academy Education Specialist Business Leader | Presenter | Leadership Coach
Noel has 25 years of global and local experience as a Leader and Educator in Property, Banking, Higher Education, Healthcare and Organisational Effectiveness.