REGISTRATION CLOSES 15 SEPTEMBER 2023
ARE YOU UP TO DATE WITH BUILDING TRENDS?
4x 1/2 DAYS - 19, 20, 26 & 27 SEPTEMBER
This two-day technical program provides an overview of building services; covering technical concepts, key operational issues and services integration.
The aim of this program is to communicate the latest concepts in building services that result in better performing buildings with lower operating costs.
LEARNING OUTCOME :
By the end of this course you will understand building services - what they do, why we need them and how we can get the best out of them. Efficient building services can have a significant impact on cost and energy savings; learn how to optimise the performance of your building by understanding the factors that drive efficiency. This course is a perfect starting point for those who want to further their knowledge by taking the Operations & Facilities Management Industry Diploma.
- Mechanical systems
- Base building systems
- Fire services
- Lifts and building maintenance units
- Hydraulics services
- Electrical systems
- Lights and lighting systems
- The Building Code of Australia
- Electronic security systems
- Building automation systems
- Code compliance, risk management and WH&S
- Contracting & maintenance
- Energy & rating schemes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Property, operations and facilities supervisors/managers
- Maintenance engineers
- Those new to the sector who want to learn about property-specific technology
- Contractors who want to gain a broader overview of an operations role
- Government organisations