This course is ideal for:
People working in retail who want an in-depth understanding of the factors to consider when developing or redeveloping retail property.
Do you want to learn how to make smart retail investment decisions?
In this course you will participate in a redevelopment case study and get a thorough understanding of asset performance and how to enhance it.
PRE-REQUISITE: Retail Property Advanced (page 55)
OVER THREE DAYS, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- Insights into the drivers of retail asset performance as part of a company’s overall investment strategy
- How to develop and implement asset strategies to maximise investment performance
- The essentials for preparing a recommendation to develop or redevelop a retail property
- The challenges facing managers and marketers during the development process
- The benefits of gaining a comprehensive knowledge of retail mix principles and strong financial management skills
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Portfolio management: strategic decisions
- Destination retailing: critical success factors
- The development process: redevelopment focus
- Determining the evidence for development
- Designing a larger retail centre
- Preparing for a development: a project manager’s point of view
- Tenancy remix as part of a redevelopment strategy
- Current trends in the retail sector
- Feasibility modelling
- Marketing through each stage and preparing for the launch
- Future proofing centres with food