LEARN THE SKILLS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPER
This course is ideal for:
Those who want to explore risk management, one of the core skills a successful developer requires. It can be undertaken as a stand-alone program or as an Advanced Elective towards the Property Development Industry Diploma.
Do you need to understand the major risk management concepts faced by developers? This is a perfect introduction to tools such as market analysis, risk measurement and effective strategies for dealing with risk in property development projects.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Understand why some property development projects fail
- Explore market cycles and the importance of timing for a project
- Uncover strategies for managing risk
- By the end of this course, participants will be thoroughly prepared to identify, evaluate and manage the risks in a property development project.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- What is risk in property/property development?
- Market risk: developing the right project
- Funding risk: risks in financial structures
- Delivery Risk: getting the right project completed
- Measuring and managing risk: allocating resources intelligently