UNDERSTANDING YOUR CLIENT’S BUSINESS
This course is ideal for:
Employees within the Professional Services sector who would like a better understanding of the environment within which their clients operate, and the matters which drive investment in the property sector.
Learn about property as a distinctive asset class, and understand investment drivers within a commercial context.
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- The characteristics which drive investment in the property sector
- The place of property in the capital markets
- Public and private investment in property
- Debt financing
- How the tax and foreign investment landscape impacts on property investment
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- An Introduction to the capital markets
- Property as an asset class
- Public equity – the role of AREITs
- Unlisted capital – the role of funds
- Sources of debt financing
- Tax and FIRB – recent developments and updates
- Property from an investor’s perspective