ENHANCE YOUR INVESTMENT KNOWLEDGE
This course is ideal for:
Professionals who want to learn from property and finance industry experts and build their investment knowledge.
Do you want to fully understand property as an asset class, in the context of capital markets? This course overviews the
investment characteristics, drivers of performance, valuation considerations and capital sources for the property market.
OVER TWO DAYS, YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- How to assess the characteristics of property compared to other assets
- The drivers of property performance and the role of risk and return
- Features of public and private funding
- The principles of valuation
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
- Introduction to the capital markets
- Property as an asset class
- How the economic cycle affects property
- Public equity – the role of AREITs
- Unlisted capital – the role of funds
- Sources of debt financing
- Infrastructure and property
- Valuation of direct property
- Property from an investor’s perspective
- Portfolio creation and active property management
- Current issues and future trends