GREAT PANELS: MODERATOR TRAINING
Learn the art of leading an effective panel discussion with media veteran Catherine McGrath.
Events featuring panel discussions to industry audiences play an increasingly important role for organisations and professionals to cement their position as key influencers and market leaders. Holding industry knowledge is one part to an effective panel discussion, but having tools to connect with your audience with focus and strategy is how you achieve real impact long after the discussion comes to an end.
Catherine McGrath, an Australian media veteran, keynote speaker, MC, facilitator, writer and businesswoman, is holding a two session course that will help you take advantage of your next event speaking opportunity.
In this training you will learn how to:
- Ensure you are a great panel speaker.
- Host/facilitate you own excellent panels.
- Prepare and execute panels including a set strategy for the panel, how to design the event schedule, how to talk and prepare panelists, how to set questions and content, how to manage event timing and how to review the success of the panel event.
- Understand how to orientate their material to meet host strategic needs and audience expectations.
Participants will also:
- Gain the skills to ensure panels are interesting, focused, on topic and engaging
- Receive a workbook that is an ongoing planning document for them.
- Receive a ‘Facilitator – panel events’ certificate.