Identify relevant issues, develop and advocate public policy positions that progress the Division’s policy and advocacy priorities.
- Proactively identify opportunities that further the organisation’s policy agenda.
- Secure the appropriate internal support to pursue policy efforts.
- Develop policy positions to put to state and local government incorporating strong member input.
- Administer and attend relevant member committees.
- Identify and secure relevant media opportunities, including specialist and mainstream media.
- Identify suitable research projects to support advocacy work.
- Identify and design policy-related seminars and events including member-only briefings and boardroom lunches.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2 consecutive years 2022-2024 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.