Manage the co-ordination and delivery of the QLD Division’s policy, advocacy, and media activities, within the framework of the Property Council’s commercial priorities and membership services.
Provide high level advice and support to the Executive Director, President, and Division Council in the execution of their duties in the Division and at national Board level.
- Support the QLD Executive Director in leading the Division and undertake executive duties as directed and required.
- Develop policy positions to put to state and local government incorporating strong member input.
- Foster strong positive relationships with key ministers, shadow ministers, policy advisers, state government executives and staff, targeted local government
- Make a major contribution to the content, design and delivery of the Division’s public affairs strategies and corporate communications strategies.
- Proactively assist commercial staff in identifying and scoping product and new member opportunities.
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to develop and retain a high-performance team.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer 2022-2024 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.