Terms & conditions
Conditions of Entry:
Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people.
Your registration is accepted on the basis of the conditions outlined below:
- Full payment must be made before close of business on Friday 16 June 2024.
- Member rates are only applicable if a company is a financial member.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to charge non-member rates company membership has not been renewed by Friday 16 June 2024.
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees.
- Refunds, replacement or compensation will NOT be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises.
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia.
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected].
- Super Early Bird registrations are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Cancellations received between 1 January 2024 and 1 February 2024 will not incur a $350 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received between 2 February 2024 and 30 April 2024 will incur a $350 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations received from Saturday 1 May 2024 will receive NO REFUND.
- A replacement delegate will be accepted up until Friday 16 June 2024 for all registrations.