Terms and conditions
Conditions of entry
Registrations are for individual delegates only and cannot be split or shared between multiple people.
Your registration is accepted on the basis of the conditions outlined below:
- Full payment of the registration cost must be made before close of business on 13 March 2024 or at time of registration if after 13 March 2024
- Member rates are only applicable if a company is a financial member
- Property Council of Australia reserves its right to charge non-member rates if company membership has not been renewed by Friday 22 March 2024
- The Property Council of Australia reserves its right to refuse entry to or remove from the premises any person who it considers (in its sole and absolute discretion) is causing annoyance or inconvenience to delegates or attendees
- No refund, replacement or compensation will be offered to any person refused entry or removed from the premises
- Delegates are not permitted to distribute promotional materials at the event unless prior approval has been granted by the Property Council of Australia
- Please note, by accepting to attend the conference you give permission to Property Council of Australia to use any event related photos or videos taken during the conference externally for marketing purposes.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received between 1 December and 1 March 2024 will incur a 25% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received from 2 March 2024 will receive NO REFUND
A replacement delegate will be accepted up until 20 March 2024 for all registrations.