For teams who deliver consistently high levels of service to internal or external stakeholders and demonstrate excellent collaboration in the creative and effective ways they undertake their responsibilities.
Winners of this award will be nominated by their stakeholders and can be teams of any size.
- Group award (team nomiantion)
Note that all criteria outlined below must be answered as part of the nomination, and points will be deducted for any criteria not directly addressed.
Team profile – (Limit 800 words) – 30% weighting
- Provide an overview of team
- Detail the dynamic of team (how does it work, why is it successful?)
- Detail who is the leader and why they are effective in leading the team
- Share the overall results/outcomes the team (a contribution, project, program, overall business results)
- How has the results/outcomes contributed to overall business or community success
Industry contribution – (Limit 800 words) – 50% weighting
Address how the entrant has made a significant contribution to the NSW property industry.
List a strategy / innovation / project the entrant has been directly involved with which has shaped NSW property industry. Describe how the entrant outlined to the following elements for the project:
- Individual/team contributions
- Challenges faced and how they were resolved
- Testimonials, press articles, awards and certificates
Referee/testimonial interview – 20% weighting
Please provide contact details of ONE industry referee who will support this nomination and ensure that your referee is aware that they’ll be contacted.
All nominations will go through a strict judging process prior to finalists and winners being selected.