For individuals finding and delivering creative solutions to business challenges and showing operational excellence and innovative spirit that may not otherwise be recognised, including managing transformation, change or challenge within their organisation and/or positively impacting the wider industry.
Winners of this award will be able to link the innovative solution to their organisation’s strategic objectives and be able to demonstrate tangible benefits, whether that be commercial, social or environmental outcomes.
- Individual award (single nominee)
Note that all criteria outlined below must be answered as part of the nomination, and points will be deducted for any criteria not directly addressed.
Career profile – 20% weighting (Limit 800 words)
Outline the entrant’s career profile with a focus on how they have consistently driven innovation and forward thinking both within their organisation and more broadly across the property industry and community. Include details such as:
- Employment history
- Examples of leadership in innovation over their career
- Internal business contributions and contributions to the industry (eg. Committee / board appointments) related to innovation and forward thinking.
Key innovation description and impact – 60% weighting (Limit 800 words)
Describe one key innovation in more detail, including details such as:
- Description of the innovation itself and the problem it addresses
- Why it is innovative or transformational
- The impact it has had across either commercial outcomes, social outcomes or environmental outcomes. Provide supporting evidence from those that have benefitted from the innovative and creative solution (a minimum of three referees, preferably not all from the same organisation)
- Challenges faced and how they were resolved
- Testimonials, press articles, awards and certificates.
Referee/testimonial interview – (20% weighting)
Please provide contact details of ONE industry referee who will support this nomination and ensure that your referee is aware that they’ll be contacted.
All nominations will go through a strict judging process prior to finalists and winners being selected.