Drive strong commercial performance and deliver exceptional member services within the framework of the Property Council’s commercial and strategic priorities, in consultation with the ACT and Capital Region Executive Director and the NSW/ACT Commercial Director.
- In consultation with Membership Central, design and implement membership growth and retention strategies.
- Oversee and implement the strategic member communications demonstrating value to members.
- Proactively identify and pursue event sponsorship and Corporate Partner prospects.
- Design sponsorship proposals and packages to support financial targets.
- At the direction of the NSW/ACT Commercial Director, manage the annual ACT Budget in accordance with the approved budget.
- In consultation with the NSW/ACT Commercial Director and the NSW Event Manager, plan, oversee and deliver the Division’s event calendar and support our advocacy agenda.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected] by COB Friday 24 November 2023.
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer 2022-2023 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.