To provide administrative and operational support to the Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director and Commercial Director.
To provide secretariat support to the Victorian Division Council and other key taskforces and initiatives as directed by the Executive Director.
To manage office processes and systems to ensure efficient running of the office, with the support of the Receptionist.
- Play a key coordinating role and provide administrative and operational support to the Executive Director as the primary operator.
- Provide diary management and administrative support to the Deputy Executive Director and Commercial Director.
- Manage travel, accommodation and coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate arrangements are organised effectively.
- Management of invoice coding and expenses reimbursements
- Management of office processes to ensure efficient running of the office.
- Deal with all internal and external stakeholders in a polite and professional manner ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer 2022-2023 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.