To provide administrative and operational support to the People & Culture and Communications, Media and Marketing teams.
Work collaboratively with different teams across the business on a variety of projects to enable further innovations and process improvements.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Head of P&C and Head of Communications, Media & Marketing, and ad-hoc support to their teams.
- Support the administration delivery of the employee journey from onboarding to offboarding.
- Assist in the coordination of annual P&C processes and programs, including performance and development planning process (PDP), remuneration review, health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Co-ordination of team meetings and activities.
- Support coordinating media and marketing events
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer 2022-2023 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.