The People & Culture Business Partner is a critical enabler of the People & Culture (P&C) strategy and a key business partner providing advice and support to people leaders. This role will lead and manage employee experience activities with a focus on refining processes, tools and creating a positive first connection point for employees in line with the Property Council’s employee value proposition. It will also be responsible for Onboarding, annual Performance and Development Process and Remuneration review.
- Provide business partnering expertise across employee engagement, performance enhancement, diversity and inclusion and talent management initiatives and programs.
- Create and maintain a positive, rewarding work environment that attracts and retains talented.
- Lead and project manage the annual remuneration review process including salary benchmarking, analysing market movement, providing recommendations, coordinating Executive Committee and Senior Leader team recommendations and final outcomes.
- Manage internal promotions, secondments and acting opportunities, including making salary recommendations, updating/writing position descriptions and coordination variation contracts.
- Lead contributor to monthly P&C Executive and Board reporting.
- Select and manage key supplier relationships providing services in Employee Assistance Program, Reward and Recognition.
- Proactively champion and role model a one-company culture and our company values.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer 2022-2023 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.