Creation and implementation of communications, media (traditional and social), press releases, media requests, editorial content, promotional tools and collateral.
To create and effectively manage communications that optimise member, stakeholder and political engagement.
- Responsible for creating externally facing communication as directed by NSW Executive Director, ACT Executive Director and NSW Deputy Executive Director, including but not limited to press releases, electronic communications, editorial and marketing content, ensuring all material produced is consistent and aligned with the Property Council branding guidelines.
- Develop and implement media strategies around key campaigns, issues and events.
- Identify media opportunities and execute.
- Lead social media activity for the NSW and ACT division, including the preparation and uploading of content to ensure coverage of commercial events, advocacy submissions and member activity on social media channels.
- Develop written marketing collateral to support events.
- Support advocacy team with relevant, strategic and timely media and communications advice to help achieve advocacy outcomes.
- Operate as effective Property Council brand ambassador.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer 2022-2023 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.