To ensure the accurate and timely processing of financial information to ensure the Property Council’s financial management systems are robust, as well as promote effective business partnering with the Executive Directors and Commercial Directors.
- Ensure availability for internal and external general finance function queries to be answered in a timely manner.
- Accountability for general ledger maintenance and systems procedures for period end closures.
- Provide on time and accurate financial accounting information and insightful analysis.
- Preparation of weekly financial indicators including oversight of detailed cash flow.
- Preparation of reporting for regulatory bodies.
- Assist the CFO to drive the monthly forecasting and annual strategic planning and budget process.
- Assist in the CFO in maintaining good governance.
- Analyse processes and provide input to continuous process improvement.
To view the job description please click here.
If you are interested in applying for a role at the Property Council Australia, please send an expression of interest to [email protected]
Please include an up-to-date resume and a brief cover letter addressing the key details and skillset required for the role.
The Property Council is proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2 consecutive years 2022-2024 (Diversity Council of Australia). We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.