Nominate your staff member today
The National Retirement Living Awards recognise high achievement across all areas of the retirement living sector, by people and companies helping ensure senior Australians have an enjoyable retirement.
There are seven award categories in total, three of these recognise outstanding individuals in our sector.
The three people-specific awards are:
If there are outstanding staff members within your organisation you feel deserve recognition for their hard work, we encourage you to nominate them.
Here are five tips to help you get started on your nomination.
Five tips to get you started!
- Is the nominee a member? Only members of the Property Council of Australia are eligible to enter. Non-members of the Property Council of Australia may refer to our website for information on how to become a member.
- What is the criteria for each award category? Read the relevant award category criteria documents before starting your online nomination submission.
- Collate all necessary assets before you start. High res profile images of your nominees are required for all award categories.
- Check the date for Future Retirement Living Leader nominations. All nominees must be 35 years or younger as at 30 June 2019. Ensure you have your nominee's date of birth ready to provide in the online nomination form.
- Submission review and changes. Once you submit your entry, you can print, review and edit your nomination up to 12 April 2019.
For more information please visit www.retirementlivingawards.com.au.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations close Friday 12 April 2019, so don’t delay! Start your nomination today!