Code administrator and review panellists sought
We are currently seeking to recruit a Retirement Living Code of Conduct administrator, to lead the independent management and operation of the Code.
The Code administrator is a part-time position that will switch between managing the implementation and promotion of the Code to monitoring compliance and undertaking audits.
The role would suit someone with solid experience working within legal compliance or governance frameworks.
Applications close on Friday 15 November. Applications can be made via SEEK, and a position description can be found here.
Nominations are now open for an Operator Representative, who has experience in the operation of retirement communities, to join the Code Review Panel.
In accordance with the Code, the Code Review Panel undertakes independent oversight, monitoring and review of the Code, its content and matters referred to it by the Code Administrator.
The Panel will operate according to an agreed Terms of Reference and comprise at least three members who are not signatories to the Code. The Panel will:
- Meet regularly and must have relevant experience in dispute resolution
- Review amendments to the Code proposed by the Code Administrator
- Ensure that the Code is regularly reviewed according to the Panel Terms of Reference
- Hear appeals against sanctions imposed by the Code Administrator
- Regularly review the Complaints Register
- Annually review the Code Register, and monitor signatory compliance
- Oversee the Code Administrator’s functions in managing Code Compliance and reporting.
If you are interested in nominating to be the Operator Representative to the Code Review Panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack. You are welcome to forward this email to people in your network who may be interested in nominating.
Nominations close at midday (AEDT) on Monday 18 November 2019.