HICAP ANZ Hotel Conference
The pre-eminent hotel conference, HICAP Australia New Zealand (HICAP ANZ) will be held in Sydney from 17-19th of July. Seen as an essential event for the hotel industry, the newly re-branded conference, previously known as HotelsWorld, is focused on hotel investment, ownership and development markets in Australia and New Zealand.
The 2019 HICAP ANZ program will be available soon, and will feature new and unique programming tailored to the hotel investment and development community, including:
- Money Talks: A specially created track which focuses on both domestic and international equity, as well as debt and how deals are getting done
- Geographic Opportunities Track: Sessions focusing on the investment opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand
- Development Track: Sessions addressing challenges and solutions for developers
- Innovation Track: Sessions showcasing new and exciting changes that will influence investment returns
- Deal of the Year Awards: Honoring the most important ANZ development and transaction of the year
- And much more.
Leaders from the hotel and property industry leaders will be featured including Property Council’s Chief Executive, Ken Morrison moderating a panel which will be examining the broader property investment market and how hotels fit in with their other property investments decisions.
HICAP ANZ fits directly within the Hotel Investment Conference Asia Pacific (HICAP) family of events that includes Asia Pacific’s largest and most important hotel investment event, HICAP. HICAP ANZ is also positioned alongside Burba Hotel Network’s other international mega-events, which includes ALIS, the world’s largest hotel investment conference.
The conference will be held from 17-19th of July at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth and the offices of co-host Ashurst.
Program and registration information is available at www.HICAPanz.com.
HICAP is produced by Northstar Travel Group in association with Burba Hotel Network (BHN).