A powerful platform to do business
Sponsorship is a powerful way to promote your business by leveraging the Property Council’s national reach.
Our unique events program offers unrivalled national and state platforms to reach the Property Council’s 2200 member organisations, as well as government representatives, mainstream media and the thousands of industry professionals who attend our events every year.
Photo: Former Federal Treasurer Joe Hockey at the Property Leaders Gala Dinner 2015
Five reasons to partner with the Property Council:
- Be spoilt for choice - Sponsors can choose from more than 350 separate events held across Australia every year, which collectively attract more than 50,000 attendees. Events range from the prestigious annual Property Congress to highly topical briefings, seminars, forums and the Excellence and Innovation awards.
- Target key decision makers – Property Council events attract the highest calibre of speakers, from industry executives to government leaders. Sponsoring one of our events gives you the opportunity to put your brand in front of the most influential audience.
- Maximise exposure - Exclusive event benefits are individually tailored to create national and state packages for each Property Council sponsor partner. We take every opportunity to maximise your brand exposure.
- A bespoke solution - Sponsorship and advertising opportunities cater to all budgets and most industry segments. Alternatively tailored multi-state packages can be developed to suit your marketing objectives.
- The audience to suit your needs – Choose an event by industry sector or geographic location – the Property Council offers both. Distinct events are held regularly for young professionals, women in property, capital markets and retirement industry professionals, as well as those working in the commercial, industrial, retail and residential sectors. State event programs are specifically designed to provide policy briefings from top speakers, as well as highly relevant professional development, research offerings, business networking, award nights and social days.
Event sponsors are typically global corporates, federal and state government departments, developers, listed trusts, top national listed and private companies and professional services providers such as legal, real estate and IT firms. They can be both large institutional investors and small private companies providing professional services to the industry.
To discuss a multi-state approach please contact Jeanie Crowder 02 9033 1980.
For further information on opportunities in your state, contact:
National Conferences: Matina Sarris 02 9033 1939
Innovation & Excellence Awards: Kaitlyn Davidson 02 9033 1945
Aust. Capital Territory: Rebecca Scott 02 6248 6902
New South Wales: Julie Krieger 02 9033 1908
Northern Territory: Ling Geh 08 8943 0666
Retirement Living - National: Jennifer Roberts 03 9664 4222
Queensland: Smaro Exelby 07 3225 3002
South Australia: Daniel Porter 08 8236 0900
Tasmania: Annemie Duggal 03 9664 4232
Victoria: Nicole Farrall 03 9650 8300
Western Australia: Ling Geh 08 9426 1200