The Property Council proudly presents an exciting program of national and state awards showcasing excellence across the property industry.
Managed by the Property Council of Australia / Rider Levett Bucknall Innovation & Excellence Awards is one of the most prestigious property awards programs in Australia, promoting excellence in design and innovation in the built environment since 1982.
The Property Council of Australia aims to showcase superior examples of iconic projects in property development and investment across a broad range of sectors and design disciplines.
RLB Innovation & Excellence Awards website
The National Retirement Living Awards recognise high achievement across all areas of the retirement living sector, by people and companies helping ensure senior Australians have an enjoyable retirement.
The Awards contain six categories:
- Village Manager of the Year, for village and community managers who work with residents to achieve a successful, happy and harmonious village
- Rising Generation Award, for people 35 years and under who demonstrate achievement and innovation in the sector or serving the sector
- Award for Retirement Living Innovation, for village operators and service providers who can demonstrate how they have implemented innovative practices for the benefit of their retirement village residents
- Award for Best Design in a Retirement Village, for village operators and/or designers who have designed great retirement living facilities
- Award for Best Refurbishment of a Retirement Village, for village operators and/or companies who have conducted refurbishment of retirement village units and facilities while ensuring minimal disruption for residents
- Award for Excellence in Marketing Retirement Villages, for village operators and/or companies that have effectively and innovatively marketed their products and services to prospective residents, leading to an increase in inquiries and/or sales
Nominations are now open until 18 May.
The Award winners will be announced at the National Retirement Living Awards Gala Dinner on Thursday 29 November 2018 at the Grand Hyatt in Canberra.
National Retirement Living Awards website
The annual awards program recognises excellence in the built environment and heralds the achievements of the sector’s finest professionals and companies. In 2015 Victoria was delighted to have 27 key projects recognised as finalists, along with two nominees for Future Leader of the Year Award. Judging is based on a criteria including value, net income and yield and the Development of the Year Award is presented to the project achieving the highest results. Victoria celebrates this evening of recognition in style - in 2015 we hosted a red carpet cocktail function where the who's who in the industry joined us in celebrating the sectors achievements.
Best Master Planned Community Award - Stockland (Highlands Retirement Village).
Photo: Georgina Cihan, Nathan Barresi, Teresa Maguire, Sara Andreadis and Jacklynn Kent
The 2017 Retail Property Awards celebrates the success of the industry and recognises excellence in design, marketing, presentation and food retailing.
2017 Retail Property Awards website
The Shopping Centre of the Year Awards recognise innovative marketing contributions and management excellence within the Retail Sector of Western Australia.
The Future Directions - Young Achiever Award recognises the individual excellence and contributions of the young professionals within the property industry in Western Australia.
The purpose of the Future Leader of the Year Award is to acknowledge, encourage and, most importantly, promote the positive contribution made to the industry by young property professionals.
Australian Capital Territory
The annual Property Council ACT Awards Night and Gala Ball recognises and celebrates outstanding achievements in the ACT property industry. Award categories include: Future Leader of the Year, Innovation, Business of the Year, and the Property Professional of the Year.