2019-20 WA Property Council Pre-Budget Submission
The Property Council is calling on the WA Government to use the upcoming State Budget to continue to encourage the emerging recovery in the property and construction sectors, and return WA to high rates of growth in jobs and population.
We have identified nine strategic initiatives for the State Government to consider for the 2019-20 State Budget, including:
- Attract investment through property tax reform
- Fast track Infrastructure WA*
- Broaden the scope of METRONET
- Embark on planning reform
- Encourage more public-private partnerships for infrastructure delivery
- Incentivise infill housing objectives
- Less red tape in construction
- Inject vibrancy into Perth city precincts
- Unlocking building upgrade investments
These initiatives will help deliver a robust economic strategy through the State Budget which will ensure we consistently improve WA’s communities for generations to come.
To view the full submission please download below.
*Noting announcement on 19 Feb 2019