Illawarra Committee Appointed
The Property Council has announced appointments to industry committees for the 2019-2020 committee term, including the Illawarra Chapter Committee.
Over 650 nominations were received to serve on the 14 New South Wales committees, which steer the Property Council’s policy, advocacy, events, research, professional development and awards programs.
The Illawarra Chapter Committee members are as follows:
- Michele Adair, CEO - The Housing Trust
- Daniel Buchanan, Regional Retail Manager - Stockland
- Bernadette Carter, Assistant Relationship Credit Manager - ANZ Institutional Property Group
- Steven Currie, Head Finance & Strategic Initiatives - IRT Group
- Polin Daawod, Assistant Project Manager - Frasers Property Australia
- Cole Hendrigan, Research Fellow - SMART Facility
- Holly Howell, Marketing Manager - The GPT Group
- Kerry Hunt, Director Community Services - Wollongong City Council
- Peter Hutchinson, Executive Manager Property & Sustainability - Warrigal
- Mark Jones, Director Architect - Edmiston Jones
- David Laing, Senior Principal - Cardno (NSW/ACT) Pty Ltd
- Jennifer Macquarie, Director - Fountaindale Project Management (Chair)
- Tracy Preston, Commercial Department Manager - MMJ Real Estate
- Greg Pullen, Economic Development Manager - Shoalhaven City Council
- Marcelo Ramirez, General Manager - Colliers International (Deputy Chair)
- Chuck Stone, Director Commercial Developments Unit - Innovation Campus (UOW)
- Wendy Todd, Senior Town Planner - Site Plus Pty Ltd
- Hakan Urludag, Cromwell Property Group
- Mark Waldock, Regional Manager - New England Constructions
- Greg Walls, Planning Manager - NSW Ports
- Olivia Yeatman, Lawyer and Local Government Coordinator - RMB Lawyers
- Shubhadra Young, Sustainable Design Advisor - Lendlease
- Andrew Martin, Retail Property Manager - JLL
A full list of the 313 individuals selected to serve on these committees for 2019-2020 can be accessed here . This term the NSW Division has again achieved 50:50 male/female representation.
The Property Council congratulates the successful candidates, and thanks all who were willing to nominate to serve the sector in this capacity.
The Property Council wishes to also thank all those who volunteered their time and energy to advance the industry by serving on our committees over the 2017-2018 committee term.