Residential Energy Efficiency Scorecard Initiative consultation
The State Government is consulting on a voluntary energy efficiency rating tool - the Residential Energy Efficiency Scorecard.
The Scorecard is designed for use in existing and new homes, and gives homeowners a range of options to improve the energy performance of their property by seeking a rating assessment from a private provider.
The State Government is seeking stakeholder feedback on
- ways the Residential Efficiency Scorecard could be used to enhance existing programs
- training requirements for Residential Efficiency Scorecard assessors
- a code of conduct for assessors
- insurance requirements for assessors
- additional matters relevant to the program.
The Property Council will be providing feedback to the Government. For more info, contact the Property Council at email@example.com
The Scorecard has been tested on 45 homes over a three month trial which began in January. More info can be found here and here.