VIC Executive Assistant and Office Manager
• Join an industry leader
• Collaborative work environment
• Melbourne CBD, close to transport links
The Property Council of Australia is the champion of Australia’s largest industry, that employs 1.4 million Australians and shapes the future of our cities. Our members include large and small companies which invest, own, manage and develop all forms of property as well as providers of professional services to the industry.
We are recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant & Office Manager to join our Victorian team. You will provide end-to-end executive support and manage office processes and systems to ensure a high level of efficiency.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide high level confidential secretariat services to the Executive Director including diary management, coordinating and booking travel and accommodation and general administrative support.
- Arrange key internal and external meetings on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Manage the division’s accounts payable and expense reconciliation including verifying and approving invoices, coding and reconciling credit cards, handling reimbursement requests and payables queries.
- Prepare and distribute agenda papers and meeting minutes.
- Manage office facilities including premises, maintenance, office supplies, office procedures and contractors.
You will have at least four years’ experience in assisting executives, office management and general office administration and ideally a qualification in Business Administration.
You will have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to think quickly, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines. With well-developed communication skills, you will confidently deal with people at all levels and have the capacity to build effective relationships. You will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, be a team player and enjoy a challenge. Above all, you will be passionate about the work that you achieve and will be driven to deliver outstanding results!
What We Offer
The Property Council is an innovative and successful organisation that highly values its people. We are dedicated advocates of diversity, flexible working arrangements and promoting a healthy work-life balance.
Join us and you will develop your career in an influential organisation that is driving industry reform. You’ll be an integral part of a high-performing and supportive team, while enjoying leading edge employee benefits such as:
• Birthday leave
• Casual Fridays
• On the job training and professional development opportunities
• Other employee benefits and discounts
If this sounds like you and you would like to dedicate your talents and skills to help strengthen and grow our organisation then we would love to hear from you. Please apply online by forwarding your CV with a brief cover letter to email@example.com by 3 October 2018.
For a confidential conversation please call Jessica Minter-Read, People & Culture Coordinator on 02 9033 1946.