Download your Foundation Courses E-Book here
To explore the importance of the lease to both the owner and the tenant from a legal perspective, and to learn how to plan and lease effectively.
The objectives are to explore the leasing process, examine the legal concepts which underpin the lease and understand the technical detail of the lease. You will gain a thorough understanding of the strategic planning skills required to effective leasing and be able to plan and lease more effective tenancy mix.
CONTENT - SPECIFIC TO RETAIL OR COMMERCIAL
- The leasing process
-The lease and its languages
- Lease documentation
- Trends in leasing
- Negotiation skills
- The owners perspective
- The tenants perspective (commercial only)
- Tenancy mix workshop (retail only)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Leasing executives, administrators & property managers
- Those moving into a leasing role
- Finance staff who want to understand the structure of a lease
- Retail estate agents moving into a commercial role
- Government organisations