Enhance your knowledge of how property works as an asset class and how retirement villages make profit from an operational perspective
This one-day course overviews the day-today operational management of a village. Ares covered include managing turnover and inspections in the village, along with strategic management and financial decisions concerning capital expenditure, refurbishment and preventative maintenance.
This course can be undertaken as a stand-alone program or as an elective towards the Village Management Industry Diploma.
To provide Village Managers with the ability to manage operational aspects of a village, from budgets to contracts and inspections.
- Enhance your knowledge of how property works as an asset class and how retirement villages make profit from an operational perspective
- Understand how to manage the turnover of a unit to a new resident
- Identify key inspections and compliance requirements for Village Managers
- Outline the planned preventative maintenance required for the village
- Outline strategies & methods on how to work with maintenance staff & contractors
- Property as an asset class
- Managing turnover of a unit to a new resident
- Inspections and compliance
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Risk Management
- Working with maintenance staff and contractors
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Village Managers
- Anyone involved in managing the operation in a retirement community