This one-day course is for those currently working in the building or property industry and who would benefit from gaining a general understanding of the property development process.
The aim of this one-day course is to explore the complex factors which will affect the decision to undertake a development.
By the end of this course you will understand the prevalence of risk in property development; how to identify specific risks in the development process; the time value of money and the valuation principles influencing property development decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Industry members who are:
* New to property development
* Working for, or intending to become a private developer
* Assistant development or project managers
* Managers at local councils who want to understand development from the private sector point of view
* In a specialist role such as legal, administration or finance, who need to understand the nature of the business and what questions they should be asking of their development managers
* Consultants, such as architects, planners and economists, who seek to offer a more comprehensive service offering to their clients.